This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Platinum Hotel
Location: Las Vegas, NV, United States
Requisition #: 2400001E
The Platinum Hotel is looking for a PM Food Runner. The Food Runner assists with delivery and service of hotel food and beverage offering to the restaurant guest, hotel guests, or residents according to company standards and procedures. This is an evening position working in our Stir Lounge for dinner service.
What you’ll be doing:
· Fully understand the menu from the standpoint of ingredients and preparation of the dishes to the delivery and service expected to accompany the dish.
· Maintain a neat, clean, organized, safe work environment.
· Have the ability to use the POS efficiently.
· Transport and polish clean wares, utensils and accessories to area needed.
· Must be proficient in multi-tasking and bridging the service between the FOH and BOH.
· Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side work necessities.
· Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and management team.
· Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding service, product and personnel.
· Must effectively process service responsibilities from service staff. Eg. Servers and Bartenders
· Have the ability to expedite in the absence of the Chef or F&B Manager
· Have the ability to verbally describe and present the hotel’s food offerings in a professional manner.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
· Able to read, write and speak verbally in English.
· Excellent communication skills and familiarity with the hospitality industry.
· Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with all department management, staff, personnel and general public.
· High school or equivalent
· One year or more of service assistance
What we offer:
· $13/hour plus tips and service charge
· Health benefits after 30 days to those who qualify