Property Name: Hilton Milwaukee
Location: Milwaukee, WI, United States
Requisition #: 230003X8
Are you driven to work for the most recognized name in the hospitality industry? If you strive to grow your career at the largest hotel in the downtown area, the Hilton Milwaukee City Center is the place for you. Our property and brand pride itself on continuous innovation through our approach to world-class service, upscale amenities and superior style.
Love to socialize and mix tasty drinks? Good news for you! Being a Monarch Lounge Beverage Lead is all about making conversation as well as giving you the ability to network with the guests you serve in the lounge. We are looking for a standout candidate with at least a year of experience and who has the skills to make drinks quickly and precisely.
What will you be doing?
· Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar.
· Responsible for maintaining all garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily.
· Greet all guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Mix, garnish, and present drinks while following standard recipes.
· Maintain glassware inventory.
· All other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
· Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service levels for a high volume restaurant.
· Must have high level of knowledge for spirits and beer.
· Must have basic mathematical skills.
· Must be able to stand and work in confined spaces for long periods of time.
What’s in it for you?
· A free, well-balanced meal every shift
· Room discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties and Hilton properties
· Discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts cafes, bars, restaurants and lounges - not to mention, great deals on golfing, skiing and spa
· Free parking
· Discounted monthly bus pass.
· “Two for one” movie theater coupons at Marcus Theatres
· Ability to grow your career, and transfer from one property to another while maintaining your service with the company
· Paid time off
· Annual wage increases
· Holiday, jury duty and bereavement pay
· Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement benefits
· Recognition programs
· Unlimited employee referral bonus
Hilton Milwaukee is an equal opportunity employer.