This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Miller Time Pub Milwaukee
Location: Milwaukee, WI, United States
Requisition #: 230003KW
Located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, the Miller Time Pub & Grill is a neighborhood restaurant that is as passionate about their food as they are about their people…and their beer If you like being kept busy and working in a fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
Miller Time Pub & Grill is looking for a Restaurant Manager. This person will assist in making the operations of Miller Time Pub & Grill run smoothly by ensuring excellent quality of food and beverage service. Those who apply should have experience in all dining room positions including being a server, food runner and host. As a Manager, you play a big role in the reason our guests love dining here and always leave feeling satisfied and looking forward to their next return.
What will you be doing?
· Manage all staff in reference to schedules, service standards, training, motivation, and safety.
· Interview, select, train, supervise, and discipline restaurant staff.
· Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in the restaurant. Make sure the food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications.
· Administer sales promotion programs and employee sales incentive programs.
· All other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
· Must have a strong knowledge of Food & Beverage operations.
· One to three years experience as a manager or assistant manager of restaurant operations.
· Must be able to effectively deal with customer complaints.
· High school diploma required. A college education is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
· Free well balanced meal every shift
· Room discounts at Hilton properties and Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties
· Discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts cafes, bars, restaurants and lounges - not to mention, great deals on golfing, skiing and spa
· Free parking
· Discounted monthly bus pass
· “Two for one” movie theater coupons at Marcus Theatres
· Ability to grow your career, and transfer from one property to another while maintaining your service with the company
· Paid time off.
· Annual wage increases
· Holiday, jury duty and bereavement pay
· Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement benefits
Hilton Milwaukee City Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer