This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Grand Geneva Resort
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 2400001W
If you desire to put your to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Storeroom Team Member to join our Grand team at our 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Recognized as a Top Resort in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler, this award-winning, all-seasons destination features over 746 guest accommodations, the WELL Spa & Salon, two championship golf courses, fitness facilities, a ski hill and terrain park, and 9 unique food and beverage outlets.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Calling all Tetris lovers! Do you enjoy packing and seeing how much you can fit in one space? Join our team as an F&B Storeroom Associate and get your game on. You’ll also get to pick your own schedule!! We’re offering flexible weekly schedules for 1st shift.
What will you be doing?
Assist in the shredding of classified documents
What do you bring to the role?
· Must be 18 years of age.
· Computer literate with an ability to learn and grasp new systems.
· Experience with pallet jack and forklift a plus but will train as required.
· Be able to work in extreme cold and hot environments as needed.
· Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
· May require standing, lifting and walking for a majority of an 8 hour shift.
· A basic understanding of hotel food & beverage products.
· Requires commitment and dependability along with average recordkeeping skills.
· Must be organized with the ability to follow specific instructions, procedures, as well as take direction well.
· Must be safety minded.
· Must have good customer service and communication skills.
· Must have good math skills.
· Must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.