This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Timber Ridge Lodge
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 2400003T
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Waterpark Attendant at $12 per hour to join our Timber team at our Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Tucked within historic Lake Geneva, Timber Ridge Lodge at Grand Geneva Resort is the only all-season, all-suite, destination of its kind in the Midwest. Featuring 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, Timber Ridge Lodge is a family bonding adventure that’s soaked in memories. The Grand Geneva is also home to two championship golf courses, WELL Spa and fitness center, Mountain Top Ski Park, award-winning restaurants, and 1300 acres of picturesque grounds.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Splash to your next career as a Water Park Attendant: Act as a receptionist for the Waterpark facility while being responsible for business transactions and supervision of assigned areas (not including elevated water slides). Also responsible for maintaining these areas and providing assistance to trained emergency response staff when needed.
What will you be doing?
· Act as a receptionist for all guests entering the pool area.
· Maintain a responsible, cordial and friendly attitude at all times.
· Assist with monitoring the facility and the conduct of patrons.
· Perform general cleaning/maintenance within the department as assigned by a supervisor/manager.
· Assist in maintaining order and enforcing rules throughout the facility.
· Inform supervisor/manager of any damages to facility, attractions or equipment.
· Interact with guests and patrons in a positive customer service manner.
· Ensure that all wristbands and other points of control and access are properly maintained with the intent to provide a safe, enjoyable atmosphere for all patrons.
· Provide directions throughout the property to guests and patrons.
· Take guest comments/concerns and pass information along to appropriate team members. (lifeguards, supervisors, managers, etc.)
· Answer guest questions about the facility, property, and surrounding area.
· Assist trained emergency response staff when needed and as directed.
· Perform all other duties assigned by department supervisor/manager or his/her designee.
What do you bring to the role?
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.