Property Name: Grand Geneva Resort
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 2400003U
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Lounge Bar Porter starting at $8.06 per hour to join our Grand team at our 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Recognized as a Top Resort in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler, this award-winning, all-seasons destination features over 746 guest accommodations, the WELL Spa & Salon, two championship golf courses, fitness facilities, a ski hill and terrain park, and 9 unique food and beverage outlets.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
The Grand Geneva is looking to add some muscle to their team as a Bartender’s Assistant: Assist with delivery and service of food and beverage offerings to the restaurant guests, including stocking product.
What will you be doing?
· Fully understands the menu and wine list. From the standpoint of ingredients and preparation of the dishes to the delivery and service expected to accompany the dish.
· Delivers all required Service Accents to the guest (e.g., SSA presentation, bread presentation, horseradish/cheese grating, dessert presentation).
· Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe work environment.
· Transports and polishes clean wares, utensils and accessories to area needed.
· Daily inventory and stocking of Beverage Carts.
· Must be proficient in multi-tasking.
· Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side work necessities.
· Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and management team.
· Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding service, product and personnel.
· Must effectively process service responsibilities from service staff. Eg. Servers and Bartenders.
· Meticulously cleans and resets dining room tables and booths throughout meal.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.