Property Name: Hyatt Regency Coralville
Location: Coralville, IA, United States
Requisition #: 2400004I
Watermill Kitchen + Bar Server
Join our team of passionate hospitality professionals at the new Watermill Kitchen & Bar, nestled in the heart of the vibrant Iowa River Landing district. A culinary haven awaits its next leader – to help introduce a harmonious fusion of elevated Midwestern cuisine and fresh, local ingredients. As a captivating addition to the renowned Hyatt Regency Coralville, Watermill Kitchen + Bar beckons with its inventive culinary offerings, meticulously curated beverage selection, and an ambiance that redefines modern dining.
Purpose of the Position:
Service of food and/or beverage to our guests at the new Watermill Kitchen + Bar, to include the order taking and delivery of any food and/or beverage items. This task is to be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely, and professional manner resulting in a very high level of guest satisfaction.
Perks of the Property:
We offer the following a wide array of benefits, including, but not limited to:
As a Watermill Server, you would:
We are looking for our next amazing associate, who will have:
· Ability to read, write, and speak the English language sufficient to understand menus, special promotions, record orders, communicates with guests to explain and record orders.
· Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
· Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
· Ability to operate a keyboard and learn Point of Sales procedures to pre-check orders and close out the check.
· Prior food and beverage experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
· Ability to maintain appropriate uniform guidelines.
· Ability to learn wine varieties, vintage and labels.
· Ability to learn 5 tiers of liquor, cordials, and appropriate glassware.
· Ability to maintain standards of service, cycle of service and all departmental standards.
· Knowledge of proper etiquette.
We will verify through E-Verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.