This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Timber Ridge Lodge
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 2400005J
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Smokey’s Host/ess to join our Timber team at our Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Tucked within historic Lake Geneva, Timber Ridge Lodge at Grand Geneva Resort is the only all-season, all-suite, destination of its kind in the Midwest. Featuring 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, Timber Ridge Lodge is a family bonding adventure that’s soaked in memories. The Grand Geneva is also home to two championship golf courses, WELL Spa and fitness center, Mountain Top Ski Park, award-winning restaurants, and 1300 acres of picturesque grounds.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Begin a guest’s extraordinary experience as a Restaurant Host: Greet and escort guests to tables in the restaurant maintaining a courteous and efficient operation of the dining room to ensure superior guest satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
· Meet and greet guests as they arrive. Ensure even distribution of tables for each server.
· Always remember to smile.
· Verbally communicate to server the table number sat and the number of guests.
· Politely take guests to table. Hand them menus, a wine list, and inform them who their server will be.
· Inform guests of specials and leave with a courteous greeting.
· Clean and display proper menus before, during, and after shift.
· Check floor for debris, sweep and use carpet sweeper if necessary.
· Assist wait staff and bus staff as needed.
· Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted on occasion.
· Assist with to-go orders.
· Thank all guests graciously and invite them to return.
· Perform other duties as assigned per Manager.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.