This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Timber Ridge Lodge
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 2400005M
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Lifeguard at $13-$16 per hour to join our Timber team at our Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Tucked within historic Lake Geneva, Timber Ridge Lodge at Grand Geneva Resort is the only all-season, all-suite, destination of its kind in the Midwest. Featuring 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, Timber Ridge Lodge is a family bonding adventure that’s soaked in memories. The Grand Geneva is also home to two championship golf courses, WELL Spa and fitness center, Mountain Top Ski Park, award-winning restaurants, and 1300 acres of picturesque grounds.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Splash into your next career as a Lifeguard: Provide a safe recreational environment for guests of the hotel and their families. To ensure guests follow all rules and regulations. To supervise guests within the Waterpark in the attempt to prevent accidents. When accident prevention fails, to initiate emergency procedures and respond appropriately.
What will you be doing?
· Enforce all rules and regulations
· Provide needed supervision to prevent accidents.
· Initiate emergency procedures if accident prevention fails.
· Administer proper first aid.
· Responsible for the care and maintenance of issued equipment.
· Keep the aquatics area free of dangerous objects and substances.
· Immediately report needed repairs to the Head Lifeguard or Aquatics Director.
· Serve in a public information/relations capacity.
· Present a favorable, professional public image.
· Perform related duties as assigned by the Head Lifeguard or Aquatics Director. (These duties include (but are not limited to) general housekeeping, general maintenance (where appropriate,) inspection of rescue equipment and aquatic features within the park, as well as various other tasks.)
· Perform alert, preventative lifeguarding (as outlined in lifeguard training.)
· Assist in the opening, closing, and operating of the facility as directed by management.
· Report all suspicious persons/activities or hazardous conditions to the Head Lifeguard, Aquatics Director, Manager On Duty, and/or Security Department.
· Turn in all items found in associate’s working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
· Any other duties assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.