This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Grand Geneva Resort
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 2400005V
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Terrain Park Attendant at $10 per hour to join our Ski team at our 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Recognized as a Top Resort in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler, this award-winning, all-seasons destination features over 746 guest accommodations, the WELL Spa & Salon, two championship golf courses, fitness facilities, a ski hill and terrain park, and 9 unique food and beverage outlets.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Your snow adventure awaits as a Terrain Park Attendant: A labor intensive position responsible for construction, maintenance, and repair of all features; in addition to safety awareness, Terrain Park etiquette and guest relations within the Terrain Park.
What will you be doing?
· Monitor all activities within the Terrain Park.
· Inspection and maintenance of all Terrain Park features.
· Ability to work with ski patrol, grooming and management staff.
· Educate guests on Terrain Park safety and etiquette.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.