This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Timber Ridge Lodge
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 240000AB
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Guest Service Agent to join our Timber team at our Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Tucked within historic Lake Geneva, Timber Ridge Lodge at Grand Geneva Resort is the only all-season, all-suite, destination of its kind in the Midwest. Featuring 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, Timber Ridge Lodge is a family bonding adventure that’s soaked in memories. The Grand Geneva is also home to two championship golf courses, WELL Spa and fitness center, Mountain Top Ski Park, award-winning restaurants, and 1300 acres of picturesque grounds.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day
· Love where they work
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Flaunt that smile as a member of our guest service team! Each guest experience starts and ends with the front desk allowing you to make a powerful impact on each guests stay. See below for more on this unique position within an AAA 4 Diamond Resort.
What will you be doing?
· Performs front desk responsibilities to include greeting guests, performing guest transactions, answering the telephone, processing individual reservations, balancing credit card and cash transactions, and taking accurate messages for guests and management.
· Performs data entry and guest transactions on front desk computer system.
· Provides quality service for guests in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
· Receives and resolves guest’s complaints and provides information within scope of authority.
· Completes shift checklist.
· Monitors front desk areas for safety, security, and appearance.
· Reports any injuries, accidents or problems as necessary.
· Works with housekeeping and maintenance departments to assess room status for cleanliness, maintenance and any repair work.
· Responsible for accurate cash control to include keeping cash drawer at a minimum and ensuring that all funds are accounted for and deposits made according to policy.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
· High School or equivalent.
· 6+ months previous work experience in a guest service position required, preferably within the hospitality industry.
· Able to work independently, has good judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
· Organization and time management skills.
· Service oriented.
· Good oral and written communication towards guests, supervisors, peers, and/or subordinates.
· Able to guide, direct, and motivate others.
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.