This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Grand Geneva Resort
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 240000AE
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Cosmetologist at $8.32 per hour plus tip and commission to join our Grand team at our 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Recognized as a Top Resort in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler, this award-winning, all-seasons destination features over 746 guest accommodations, the WELL Spa & Salon, two championship golf courses, fitness facilities, a ski hill and terrain park, and 9 unique food and beverage outlets.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Your grand opportunity awaits as a Cosmetologist: provide Guests with High quality customer service standards and expectations of hair, nail, facial waxing, and makeup services.
What will you be doing?
· Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatments and professional concept.
· Analyze guest’s hair, nails, skin and physical features to determine and recommend treatment.
· Must be passionate, provide recommendations for home care and create a feeling of rest and relaxation to our guests.
· To work as part of the Well Spa team to consistently provide exceedingly high levels of treatments, creating a wonderful, nurturing, safe environment for relaxation and well-being of all our Guests.
· To have effective time management skills, to begin and end treatments in appropriate timing standards set forth by Well Spa.
· Maintain a clean, safe Spa in which state standards of sanitation are to be in effect at all times.
· Re-stock rooms with appropriate numbers of linens, products, and set-up for the following day.
· Demonstrate and sell retail.
· Schedule guest appointments.
· Must attend trainings of product knowledge for all lines carried by Well Spa, as well as all service training provided by Well Spa.
· Must ensure privacy and confidentialities of each and every Guest.
· Maintain and update all necessary records for each Spa and Salon Guest for high performance standards to be set forth by Well Spa.
· Follow and create Promotional adds to promote business.
· Follow Safety and Sanitation standards.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
· Knowledge of principles and processes of providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances, and transformations that they undergo. This includes use of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, product techniques, and disposal methods.
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.