This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Timber Ridge Lodge
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 240000BC
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Maintenance Technician to join our Timber team at our Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Tucked within historic Lake Geneva, Timber Ridge Lodge at Grand Geneva Resort is the only all-season, all-suite, destination of its kind in the Midwest. Featuring 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, Timber Ridge Lodge is a family bonding adventure that’s soaked in memories. The Grand Geneva is also home to two championship golf courses, WELL Spa and fitness center, Mountain Top Ski Park, award-winning restaurants, and 1300 acres of picturesque grounds.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Step into your next electrifying role as a Maintenance Technician: Responsible for responding to general maintenance requests from both guests and associates. Requests come from all locations of the resort and must be completed in a timely manner while maintaining high levels of guest service and satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
· Room requests and principle engineer in doing preventative maintenance in guest rooms
· Light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills
· Must be able to stand, walk, reach, stoop, balance, kneel, crouch and crawl
· Lift up to 50 lbs
· Must be able to tolerate extreme hot and cold weather conditions
· Must always stay safety oriented
· Must always wear personal protective equipment whenever necessary
· Remain calm and attentive during heavy hotel activity and emergencies
· Complete special projects as assigned
What do you bring to the role?
· High school diploma or Trade School education required
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.