This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Grand Geneva Resort
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 240000CI
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of an In Room Dining Supervisor Full Time to join our Grand team at our 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Recognized as a Top Resort in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler, this award-winning, all-seasons destination features over 746 guest accommodations, the WELL Spa & Salon, two championship golf courses, fitness facilities, a ski hill and terrain park, and 9 unique food and beverage outlets.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
Be a part of our guests’ grand experience as our Room Service Supervisor: Provide managerial support, training and leadership for the restaurant operations. This will be accomplished only by proper use of training programs, communication methods and following the standards set by our hotels leadership.
What will you be doing?
· Execute restaurant operations including food and beverage promotions, customer service and inventories.
· Lead the Front of the House staff in training the following restaurant standards, wine service and customer service
· Monitor the performance of outlet service staff. Supervision duties include; delegating responsibilities, scheduling, coaching and correcting, evaluating, interviewing, training and mentoring of staff
· Maintain Restaurant inventory, cleanliness, food rotation and menu consistency.
· Maintain and demonstrate strong knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality industry
· Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
· Attends meetings during shifts.
· Must be able to take confrontation from guests and associates while following/enforcing Grand Geneva policies.
· Performs daily tasks including preparation of daily forecast, supervising daily adherence of all State, Federal, and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages and food controls.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
· The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in beverage supervision/management to include training and cost control.
· One year previous bartending and serving experience required.
· Food supervision experience is a plus as this position will supervise associates in both the food and beverage outlets.
· Bartender’s certificate required. Must be at least 18 years old to serve or pour alcohol.
· Must have knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages.
· Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven.
· Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun.
· Able to develop camaraderie with team members.
· Act ethically and honestly in all business practices and builds professional relationships by promoting mutual trust.
· Ability to maintain composure and remain pleasant under high pressure situations.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.