This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Grand Geneva Resort
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 240000CJ
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of a Barista Part Time join our Grand team at our 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Recognized as a Top Resort in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler, this award-winning, all-seasons destination features over 746 guest accommodations, the WELL Spa & Salon, two championship golf courses, fitness facilities, a ski hill and terrain park, and 9 unique food and beverage outlets.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
If innovator and creator describes you, you have come to the right place: Join the Barista team and create exceptional drinks for our extraordinary guests. Learn recipes, multitask and be efficient when making drinks to create a grand experience for all.
What will you be doing?
· Fully understands the menu. From the standpoint of ingredients and preparation of the beverages and dishes to the delivery and service expected to accompany each drink and dish.
· Delivers all required Service Accents (proper presentation and verbiage, proper Grand Geneva and Starbucks knowledge).
· Responsible for the complete service of the guest and each order.
· Maintains a constant flow of soiled dishes to the kitchen and clean supplies to the restaurant area.
· Has the ability to use the POS efficiently. Micros System.
· Has the ability to perform proper cash handling procedures that fall in line with company standards.
· Must be proficient in multi-tasking and managing designated stations.
· Must comply with opening and closing as well as running side work necessities.
· Direct and consistent communication with the culinary and management team.
· Processes guest’s checks and submits closing paperwork in a timely manner.
· Listens to and resolves customer complaints regarding service, product and personnel.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the role?
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.