This job posting is no longer active.
Property Name: Grand Geneva Resort
Location: Lake Geneva, WI, United States
Requisition #: 240000CN
Salary Estimate: 10.40 plus tips
If you desire to put your experience to work in a full-service AAA Four Diamond resort setting while making an impact to the benefit of your team, ownership, and community, the perfect career opportunity awaits.
We are in search of an In Room Dining Expeditor Part Time to join our Grand team at our 1,300 acre Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Recognized as a Top Resort in the Midwest by Conde Nast Traveler, this award-winning, all-seasons destination features over 746 guest accommodations, the WELL Spa & Salon, two championship golf courses, fitness facilities, a ski hill and terrain park, and 9 unique food and beverage outlets.
Our Team is looking for People Pleasing individuals who want to do the following:
· Turn our guest’s ordinary day into an extraordinary day ✨
· Love where they work ✨
· Be appreciated for what they bring to a team ✨
· Learn and grow with a company who truly values it’s people ✨
What’s in it for you?
About the role
All calls on deck! Be a part of positive experiences for guests by answering phone calls, taking and executing orders efficiently, and assisting with reservations.
What will you be doing?
· Learning all menu items in all food and beverage outlets and the proper garnishment to be executed with proper plate set-up.
What do you bring to the role?
· Must have basic knowledge of food deliverance.
· Ability to read, sufficient to understand menus and dining tickets.
· Ability to remember menu specifics including proper plate ware set-up and garnishment.
· Ability to transport trays weighing up to 40 lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
· Maintain a positive attitude throughout shift.
· Work as a team player.
· Ability to remain motivated during busy and slow periods within shift.
· Must have fast ability to move throughout multiple tasks with exceptional execution.
· Ability to obtain any government required license or certificate. TIPS, Food Handler Permit and Alcohol Permit preferred.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
WARNING: must be prepared to be a part of guest memories for years to come!
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.